Monday, December 22, 2008

Home

I am so grateful to be home, especially after 6 long months of being away from these glorious people:

Because I'm too tired to speak in cohesive sentences--a list of why I LOVE being home
  • Waking up in a comfy bed/bedroom. Especially since my mommy took such time and care to make sure my favorite comforter was on my bed + my fave candles
  • Christmas tree decorations
  • Not being awaken by NYC noise
  • Being able to watch Christian and Alex have Dance-Off's via skype
  • Family dinner
  • My Dads cooking
  • Running errands with my mom
  • Suburbia!
  • Not having to pull out my wallet
  • Food, Food, FOOD.
  • Spending time with the Little Bro, and running him around to swim practice, karate practice, piano etc.
  • Being lazy and staying in sweats all day.
  • Driving
  • TV/Cable lol
  • Enjoying my family in general
<3 I'm such a homebody too, eventually I'll get around to seeing friends, but right now I'm enjoying the Charley's mucho.

No comments: