Friday, May 29, 2009





I can't even begin to articulate how much [inexplicable] joy this video brings me. I can't understand one word..save the English break-down midway. There is something oh so very familiar and foreign at the same time. But those beats,that cadence, the inflections the passion the soul, the praise--that I know. That I understand. Above all, I watch it and it helps to usher my heart into praise as well. :-) I love that!

1 Chronicles 16:9
Sing to him, sing praise to him; tell of all his wonderful acts.



It's simple things like this--or listening to a roommate pray in Spanish, noticing a friends Russian Bible--that remind me of how Universal, how relevant God is. Galatians speaks of the notion that all have been united with Christ in baptism. This facts--this knitting together of believers excites me beyond measure, it truly does. I know its a bit of a "duh" observation. But sometimes it takes seeing something in practice not just theory for it to hit home for me :-)

1 Chronicles 16:23
Sing to the LORD, all the earth; proclaim his salvation day after day

No comments: