Sunday, November 9, 2008

Quote

I love love postsecrets.com, probably for the same [slightly] voyeuristic reason I love reality TV or being in community---knowing that you are not alone and no matter how bad you think your 'secret' may be there are many many others in cahoots. So I was pretty delighted when while browsing the site today I noticed a followup to one of my fave quotes from The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Such a powerful quote! Seriously --- that's something to chew on when thinking about relationships. I was chatting with Nora one night after Navs and she commented on what first struck her about Christianity after she accepted Christ a few years ago, and she said: "I love how insanely and impossibly relational Christ's ministry was/is" So so true!

TBC....
[per usual]
[must. write. paper. :-P ]

No comments: