Thursday, November 6, 2008

Why, Hello

Photobucket

Once upon a time Xanga and I were the best of friends. I'd write, he'd listen, others would comment. It was an excellent relationship....and then I forgot my password, and left the blogging up to others. I also realized once i stopped blogging, I journaled more and have been hard-pressed to test whether the adverse would happen. I also struggle with how, for me personally, a [public] blog is just another chance for me to feel as if I have to perform, or be 'on'.

I've been praying through feeling this way in relationships for a while now too, which I'm sure will undoubtedly be touched upon in other entries to come. I don't want to take away from the intrinsic , and pretty awesome value of vomiting words on to a page in hopes of clarifying and processing. I don't want this to replace my quiet time and other random moments of journaling, which I'm not too too worried about, but i thought centering the blog around a theme and not just random nonsense would be helpful for me, although I make no promises that randomness won't occur =] So, with that in mind, back to blogging I go.

Wish me luck.

No comments: