Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Google Art


Align Right
I love the way the artwork on Google.com varies, almost daily. The themes are usually very kitschy and appropriate for the day---red white and blue for the Inauguration, a cartoon Easter bunny, etc. Also, I love that when ever you click on the logo it brings you to the artist info behind the image. Today for example: Jackson Pollock. Some of my past faves have included Rene Magritte (OBSESSED) Marc Chagall, Warhol...

I've rediscovered how much I enjoy fantastic design. I think that's why I'm so obsessed with people with wicked effervescent style. I stare at apartment design architecture/independent artist blogs daily, and get giddy. I have bookmark folders entitled "Living Room Inspiration", "Decorating", "DIY Design" "Possible Bedrooom" "Modern Design" "Minimalist Architecture"... you get the point.

A few of my faves:
ohjoy.blogspot.com
seaofshoes.typepad.com
refinery29.com
racked.com
jakandjil.com
oncewed.com
Apartmenttherapy.com

No comments: